Glo Picture Frame
Width:9 (in)Height:2.25 (in)Depth:12 (in)
Merge lighting technology with a household staple — the picture frame — to make your favorite photos shine. Glo brings the LED strip to the photo frame, making this household staple both eye-catching and multifunctional. Two glass panes sit in the base of Glo and float your photo. The panes can be placed in portrait or landscape, giving you added versatility when deciding which photos to put in this frame. The LED strip built into the frame’s base creates a halo-like glow along the edges of its glass panes. Powered by a USB cable with an on/off switch, Glo makes a great deskside accessory as it can be plugged into your computer. Alternate Uses Glo can serve as a nightlight and looks great on a bedside table.
- LED DESK FRAME: Highlight your photos and create additional lighting at your desk with this illuminating photo frame. A strip of LED lights at its base illuminate the edges of this glass frame, creating a halo effect around its polished edges.
- MODERN FLOATING FRAME: Glo floats your photos between two glass panes, which can be placed horizontally or vertically in its base. It comes in nickel or matte brass and is available in two frame sizes, 8 x 10 and 5 x 7.
- USB-POWERED: Glo’s LED lights are powered by a USB cable with an on/off switch that plugs into your computer, creating a cheerful and sentimental desk accessory, bound to elevate your desk decor. Simply use an adapter if you’d like to plug Glo into an electrical outlet.
- DESIGNED BY SUNG WOOK PARK: Sung wook was playing with an LED light when he was inspired to combine its capabilities with a picture frame to make a frame that glowed.
- ALTERNATE USES: If you write on Glo with washable markers it doubles as a memo board. Neon washable markers look particularly sharp, as your writing or illustrations will light up. This piece can also serve as a nightlight, creating a glow-in-the-dark effect — Sung wook says this is his favorite feature of the product.